What warrants your trust in Papa LLC to expertly and effectively handle your legal matter?
1. Singular Focus on Valuable Results, not Billable Hours. At our free initial consultation, we will extensively evaluate your case and draft for you a detailed, written, action plan and case map outlining the most effective legal strategy to achieve the exact legal goals and results you want and need. This service and plan is free of charge to you.
2. Experience and Energy. Our team features dynamic and experienced attorneys, accountants and advisors, battle tested through years of litigation, and on the cutting edge of the latest legal knowledge and techniques. We have successfully tried cases before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court, Pennsylvania Superior Court, and numerous United States Federal Courts.
3. Speed and Work Ethic. Your file will not collect dust in our office. We place ourselves in your shoes, knowing that your legal issue is the most pressing matter in your life. With that truth as our focus, we will aggressively and immediately take on your legal challenge to bring you the relief you need. Most legal documents will be filed in the courthouse within 5 days of our representation beginning, or sooner if possible. Your contracts and estate planning documents will be completed in most cases within 7-10 days of your becoming our client.
4. Convenient Attorney Representation. We happily serve clients in every Pennsylvania County, in every state in the union, and in several foreign countries. We can also easily and effectively serve you via telephonic or on-line consultations. Also, your action plan will be carried out every step of the way by the experienced Attorney you hired and not handled, as many firms do, by a paralegal or legal assistant.
5. Passion and Integrity. We love what we do and it shows. We have a sincere passion for helping people navigate through the most difficult problems life can dish out and we love the thrill of taking the tough case forward to victory.
Please e-mail or call us to schedule a free consultation and free case evaluation to experience the difference at Papa LLC.
Chris preparing for Oral Argument at the Commonwealth Court in Pittsburgh
Papa LLC is a limited liability company performing professional legal services only. We do not give accounting, financial planning, or investment advice. All content on this website is intended for general information only, and should not be construed as legal, investment, tax, or financial advice applicable to your particular situation. No attorney-client or professional relationship is created with Papa LLC unless and until a binding, written legal representation agreement is signed by both you and Papa LLC and the applicable legal service fee is paid. Before taking any action based on this website, you should consider your personal situation and seek professional advice.
Copywright 2012, by Papa LLC, all rights reserved. The law firm of Papa LLC represents clients in Estate and Trust, Real Estate, and Family Law matters in Western Pennsylvania, including Lawrence, Mercer, Beaver, Butler, Allegheny, Washington, Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Westmoreland, Fayette and all other Pennsylvania counties and cities specifically including, but not limited to, Pittsburgh, New Castle, Ellwood City, Sharon, New Wilmington, Grove City, Cranberry Township, Beaver, Beaver Falls, Aliquippa, Greenville, Hopewell, Franklin, New Brighton, Monaca Center, Ambridge, Chippewa, Farwell, Hermitage and Zelienople.